Thursday, September 6, 2012

mediafire account suspension - help your host out!

So, the blog's download host has suspended the account.  All downloads are invalid.  I've submitted a ticket to Mediafire asking which file led to the suspension, so I can remove it and ideally restore access to the overall account.

That said... your host humbly now asks if a follower can generously donate storage/hosting space.  Any helpers are advised to contact me via email analogloyalist at gmail dot com and your generosity will be greatly appreciated.

This affects TPoIT and The New Order Archives.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's time to switch to a torrent model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad idea, but I haven't the slightest clue how to build a tracker and needing to use DHT for trackerless torrents is a hard/fast dealbreaker for me. I can always set up a new mediafire acct with a diff email but like the idea of dedicated server space better.

      Delete
  2. Just logged on tonight, and I see three sites already that had Mediafire purges. Looks like the clampdown is getting clampier.

    Very sorry for you, a true fan.

    Guess I better get up to speed on torrents.

    Ace

    ReplyDelete